Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Maxing Out for Summer







I haven't been this excited to start a new workout program in a while!  On Monday, May 23rd, I will be starting Insanity Max 30 with Shaun T, who happens to be one of my FAVORITE instructors!  My husband and I both completed Insanity last summer and it was super tough.  I loved the workouts but I will say that the second half of the program, it got really hard as the workouts got longer.  So, I am thrilled to be going back to a similar workout but only 30 minutes!

I don't know what it is about Shaun T but he really gets me going in all of his workout programs!!  I've done T25, Insanity, and Cize and he has so much energy in all of them that it becomes contagious!  If you have not tried one of his programs, you definitely should!  In fact, I have a new Support/Accountability group that will be starting Max 30 on Monday!  We have room for a couple of more people!
Here are the details:
-30 minute workouts
-Shakeology to help curb cravings, provide energy and overall nutrition
-Me as your coach
-Support from other like minded individuals on the same journey
-Recipes
-Meal planning tips

If this sounds like something that may benefit you, fill out my application ASAP so we can get you going!
/https://tammygilles.wufoo.com/forms/qpenlv509j8aug/


No comments:

Post a Comment